[Ambassadors] Remaining Fedora Tablecloths...

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:48:05 UTC 2010

Em Seg, 2010-07-19 às 16:16 -0400, Paul W. Frields escreveu:
> Igor, it's possible no one responded because they hadn't received this
> message earlier.  I just got it now, two days after the date you sent.

Yes, but I was just pointing out the same possibilities I suggested here
at July, 10th. I guess it was enough time for most of the interested
ones to receive it. If that wasn't enough I apologize.

> It's no matter -- we can fund more tablecloths without a problem for
> places in LATAM that need them, including Peru and Nicaragua.

I totally agree that this countries also need a tablecloth, but Neville
said that the costs of shipping from another countries are prohibited so
I didn't saw the point of sending it to another place since it can be
used at FISL without additional costs.

Regards,
Igor