[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors, please stand up for media distribution

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 24 12:00:13 UTC 2010

Am Samstag, den 24.07.2010, 14:29 +0300 schrieb Arthur Buliva:
> I cant seem to be able to create a ticket. I get this error from the
> server:
>
> Unsupported version control system "svn". Check that the Python
> bindings for "svn" are correctly installed.
>
> Help?

I just checked it and it works fine for me, see
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/37

To clarify:
     2. Select 'New ticket'
     3. Fill out the fields
                Foo-Land'
              * Type: 'Media Request'
              * Assigned to: 'sspreizter'
              * Shipping: 'Shipping to ticket owner'
              * all other fields if/as needed, especially the
                description
  4. Submit ticket.

I think you must have been doing something wrong when you filed
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/36

If you are still having problems after following the instructions, you
can send your order directly to me and I'm going to take care of it.

Regards,
Christoph