[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors, please stand up for media distribution

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Jul 24 16:04:02 UTC 2010

Am 24.07.2010 13:29, schrieb Arthur Buliva:
> I cant seem to be able to create a ticket. I get this error from the server:
>
> Unsupported version control system "svn". Check that the Python bindings
> for "svn" are correctly installed.

i had to delete your ticket 36 because it caused some stange behaivour
with the error message you already mentioned. Now it is all working
again like it should be. Please create your request again and please do
only use latin characters

cu Joerg Simon

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688