[Ambassadors] F13 Release Events - Mission completed!

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Jul 26 10:49:30 UTC 2010

Dear Joerg Simon and FAmSCo,

----- Original Message -----

It's nice to see us in the list!
Thank you all too :)

> Nilesh Vaghela
> http://www.vglug.info/forums/vglug-discussion/fwd-fedora-13-release-party-photos
>
> Rangeen Basu Roy
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Release_Party_F13_Bangalore#Reports
>
> David Ramsey
> http://diamondramsey.wordpress.com/2010/07/20/release-party-f13-tokyo-report/
>
> José López http://www.taygon.com/?p=397
>
> Edna Rheiner
> http://www.fedora.org.gt/linux-party-una-verdadera-fiesta-de-distros/
>
> Neville A. Cross http://www.taygon.com/?p=409
>
> We want to make sure that you have no trouble in getting the money and
> that you get it fast - so please have a proper receipt, that you can
> send to me FAS:jsimon!

I have got two questions:

1. Is there any budget or other limits for this nice dinner?

2. We will pay first and then send you the receipt for reimbursement, right?
(this question is for confirmation since I even have not got reimbursement
for the Release Party money yet since 26th of May, sorry :)

Kind regards,
Tuan