[Ambassadors] Red Hat Summit 2010 update

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:57:34 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 09:38:04AM -0400, scott mcbrien wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:34 PM, inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>

> >> I have some left over stickers and buttons that I will bring.
> >

> > Stickers?
> One Sleeve
>
> > Clings?
> One pack

We had a conversation on IRC about swag and shipping, and it looks
like (including the above) we should be fairly well covered for
shirts, clings, case badges, and stickers.  We're working on pens, and
I think John Rose mentioned he was going to work on buttons.  John
also mentioned he has 300-400 pieces of media coming as well.

The banners and event box are coming up via the Mel-mobile.