[Ambassadors] FUDCon EMEA - Zurich 2010

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jun 11 06:41:13 UTC 2010

On 06/11/2010 09:29 AM, Marcus Moeller wrote:

> So let's just start with the artwork stuff. @Nicu, do you thing you
> could set up a workshop, e.g. something like 'getting started with
> inkscape', maybe together with Alessandro Rimoldi, from Libre
> Graphics? Of couse you can also hack on specific tasks but an
> additional workshop, where everybody who's interested could take part,
> would be really nice.

I don't know Alessandro, but expect to have there at least a few people
related to the Fedora Design Team, so I am sure we can do something.
Waiting for the pre-registrations page to be opened, so I can have an
idea on who we can count to be there.

In parallel with that, I think about some photography stuff there, also
waiting to see who pre-registers.

> And what about Pierros? If you are 'listening', are you planning to attend, too?

I pretty much count on Pierros to be there :p