[Ambassadors] Fedora 14 Schedule

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Wed Jun 23 12:40:43 UTC 2010

Hello Ambassadors,

A month ago [1] received a request to add certain schedule items to a
schedule for the Ambassadors.  I've sent several queries to this list
requesting more details so that I can build that schedule, but have been
consistently told that "more information is being collected."

I need to know if you are serious about doing this for Fedora 14 or if I
should drop this item from my todo list.  If I do not receive any
details by the end of this week I will assume these schedule items are
no longer needed.

John

[1]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2010-May/014478.html