[Ambassadors] FAD NA 2010

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 19:14:18 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 12:53 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Clint Savage wrote:
>
>> I am actually free that weekend.  I am going to try to make it.
>> Right now, flights from SLC to DSM are $248 (I can drive an hour from
>> Des Moines no problem)
>>
>> Would the costs of any of this (flight, hotel, car rental, etc) be
>> reimbursed through CommArch or paid for in advance?  I think the price
>> is going to go up soon so I should book right away.
>
> We need to get a sense for what we think the total budget for the event
> will be (which we can do within the next week), but we will have funding
> to help subsidize some travel costs.  If I were you, Clint, I'd get
> those tickets ASAP before they go up in price, regardless of what % of
> that price Red Hat can fund in the end.

Ok, it will be really helpful if we could all get estimates of our
expected costs and needs.

The long but worth reading explanation of how this part works is described here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Sponsoring_event_attendees

Glancing at the attendee list I am wondering if threethirty could car
pool with pcalarco since both would be coming from Indiana?!

The sooner we get some good numbers on costs/needs and some
information on activities the easier this will be to start making firm
decisions.

John