[Ambassadors] Goodbye FAMSCO!!

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Wed May 12 05:23:29 UTC 2010

Em Qua, 2010-05-12 às 01:13 -0300, Rodrigo Padula escreveu:
> Hello Guys,
>
> Unfortunately I am sending this email to inform that I'm leaving FAMSCO.
>
> I am very upset by the 0 support from Red Hat Brasil/Latin America and
> I'm not happy with the way that decisions are being taken here.
>
> My relationship with some FAMSCO members also impossibility my
> participation here.
>
> I had good times at FAMSCO since the fisrt election, but now I'm very
> disappointed and unmotivated.
>
> So, I leave my position and I apologize for any inconvenience created.
>
> By now, I will stay here only as Ambassador, helping to spread Fedora in
> my region without any special role.
>
> I will keep working in the Fudcon Latam, providing all support needed to
> our local ambassadors.
>
> Best regards!

Unfortunately, this is a huge lost for our LATAM community. Even
understanding the problems Rodrigo faced, I hope we can work things out
and improve how our local community works.

Fortunately, we keep the right way in order to make an awesome FUDCon at
Santiago de Chile in July with Rodrigo's support.

Regards,
Igor Pires Soares