[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Antonakoglou Konstantinos anton.cost at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:00:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de>wrote:

> Hi all.

> Congrats to the new mentors. Just wanted to note that others who have
> applied (before) for being a mentor have been told that no more
> mentors are needed e.g. in EMEA and now two new have been elected. Not
> that I disagree with the candidates, but with the election procedure.
>
> --
> Greets
> Marcus

Congradulations to everyone! It's a chance for me to say, since Pierros has
been mentioned twice for very significant reasons recently here on this
list, that I believe that Pierros as a mentor and, if elected, a future
FAmSCo member, will improve or at least maintain the high standards already
set from other community members. I say that based only on what he's already
done, not only his words.

Good luck to everyone! :D

--
Konstantinos Antonakoglou