[Ambassadors] New regional Ambassador Mentors

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Thu Nov 11 18:01:40 UTC 2010

Hi all.

> it, it is back up again.

I just want to let you know that I used this time to rethink my
proposal (frustration is not a good basement for innovation :)). I
guess most of the 'problems' could be solved with a good wiki page
explaining the role of mentors in the ambassadors project.

I am going to rewrite/extend the proposal based on that and try to
find a solution for the complaints that have been made. Of course I
cannot do that alone and want to invite you to comment on afterwards.

Thanks in advance
Marcus

Greets
Marcus