[Ambassadors] Ambassador Wear - APAC focused

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Nov 22 02:41:13 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----

This maybe a good idea.
At first, it may be not easy to recognize, especially when you some alone
(I myself usually attend events as a Fedorian alone, since I am the only
Fedora Ambassador in Vietnam now :). But after that, it could be easier.

Again, please stop arguing about region dividing issue.
We (APAC) and all others already know that all of us are in an unified
community.

Kind regards,
Tuan