[Ambassadors] Meeting Minutes FAD EMEA 2010 Rheinfelden

ppapadeas at gmail.com ppapadeas at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:05:35 UTC 2010

Oh my !

So many action items :) I wish I could attend and help the whole push :)

I would like to know what was discussed for IDLELO (as I attended the
last one and have some connections) and also about the Athens Digital
Week. (I was the owner for the last 3)

Finally, it seems like the swag production will get a push... Can't
wait to see that! Just a note, we ordered a button machine for EMEA
usage (be prepared for a load of them in FOSDEM)

C ya guys! My regards to the beloved Rheinfelden !