[Ambassadors] EMEA Media, All desktop spins on one disc, All full install DVDs on one disc

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Oct 13 14:54:13 UTC 2010

Sascha,

----- Original Message -----
> What is the name of the Remix, where can we find it?

It isn't something I promote because it is basically stock Fedora packages with some RPM Fusion packages and only a tiny bit of customization... not even done properly (copying over files rather than using custom branding rpm packages).

It is called MontanaLinux and you can find it here:
http://img.cs.montana.edu/linux/montanalinux/

That system is rate limited to the outside world so it is a very slow download but in that directory structure you can find my config directory that should answer any questions anyone has... which will reveal it isn't anything special.  Fedora just makes it easy to do a respin or a remix so anyone can do it, including me. :)

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street