[Ambassadors] Need help with a site

Juan J. Martínez jjm at usebox.net
Wed Sep 8 06:59:29 UTC 2010

El mié, 08-09-2010 a las 08:32 +0200, Juan J. Martínez escribió:
> [...]
>
> So you need about $50, using free available services for most of your
> site. I don't like OMG!U specially, but it may be a good idea a site
> like this focused on Fedora.

Sorry, I was wrong: wordpress.com includes DNS management for that $20
fee (I'm not sure of this amount anyway), and allows you to use gmail as
mail service for the domain.

So you need to register a domain and map it in wordpress ($17/year if
you use wodpress to register the domain).

Cheers,

Juanjo

PS: I'm not related to wordpress.com or Google, it's just an example of
"cheap" solution for blog + domain + mail. I bet there are other
suitable options as well.