[Ambassadors] Need help with a site

Juan J. Martínez jjm at usebox.net
Wed Sep 8 06:32:59 UTC 2010

El mar, 07-09-2010 a las 22:08 -0500, Danny Stieben escribió:
> [...]
>
> I would need help on the following:
> * Funding for domain name and DNS services (all this together would add
> up to about $55/year, decent email service that goes with the domain
> name would add a good chunk more.

A .com domain it's about $30/year or less, it depends on the provider,
and you can use Google Mail with your domain (that part is free).

Alternatively you can use a blogging service such as wordpress.com and
attach the blog to the domain (with wordpress.com this "attachment"
service it's about $20/year, if IIRC).

So you need about $50, using free available services for most of your
site. I don't like OMG!U specially, but it may be a good idea a site
like this focused on Fedora.

Cheers,

Juanjo