[Ambassadors] just a question (to whom it may concern)

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 02:07:51 UTC 2010

2010/9/10 Gerold Kassube <gerold at lugd.org>:

> "Do you think, I'm a valuable, trustful Fedora Contributor / Ambassador;
> also as Founder, Memeber and President of the association Fedora EMEA
> e.V.?"

I am far away from EMEA, but every mail on the list coming from Gerold
is related to important stuff: Media, swag, events, budget. Big
responsibilities! From my point of view Gerold is are engaging in very
demanding tasks. That is to me the commitment of a very valuable
contributor to the project.

Having said that, I don't understand the context of such questions.
Where that come from?

Best regards

--
Neville