[Ambassadors] Deadline for F15 release events is tomorrow!

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Apr 21 03:47:02 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

I think this depends on how active the organizing team is.
We had nice dinners (sponsored by Fedora, of course) here for all
Vietnamese organizing team.

> I haven't see
> famsco discuss this on the meetings for Fedora 15. I even went to
> look
> back at famsco minutes. Don't get me wrong... I love this idea, but I
> think need confirmation.

I see it had been discussed before Fedora 14 released.
Maybe, it could be applied without any changes for next releases?

However, +1. This should be confirmed.

> I will check about this on Famsco next meeting.

+1.

Kind regards,
Tuan