[Ambassadors] FAMSCo 2011 Election Result

Caius Chance me at kaio.net
Thu Dec 8 22:12:51 UTC 2011

Hi,

I wish there were more ambassadors voted, even I am not going to be elected in such case. The percentage is relatively low but consider it is a freedom for voting in Fedora.

Although theoretically FAmSCo represents FAm team with certain powers that an ambassador does't have, as my exp be a FAmSCo member we had been performed as a "steering" where all ambassadors are the driver who decide where the FAm car goes. I personally am glad to the truth that FAmSCo has less influence than some other ambassadors, who had done excellent street works along many FAmSCo terms. They are real hero instead!

In an ideal world, all ambassadors are leaders and FAmSCo is a services sub-team who processes funding, event organising consultation and resource coordination for ambassadors.

Regards,
kaio