[Ambassadors] Pictures from FOSDEM 2011

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Tue Feb 8 13:51:27 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 2:19 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>wrote:

> On 02/08/2011 03:07 PM, Misha Shnurapet wrote:
> >
> > Awesome! If I happened to be there at the Fedora stand, man, I'd make
> sure every visitor had a CD. :D
>
> The visitors were taking the CDs like... hot cakes :) our Ambassadors
> gave the discs until eventually we went out of stock... at the end of
> Sunday the table was practically empty. On this metric I think it was a
> success.
>
> what I don't totally understand is why
1. people take so much media and swag (I mean, you could already download
F14 a long time ago)
2. why not more people are interested in becoming a contributor (although
some were), especially at an event like FOSDEM, which is geared towards
talented open source people.
something to think about.

cheers,
Bert