[Ambassadors] post-FOSDEM Super Bowl viewing

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 17 19:09:35 UTC 2011

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Max Spevack wrote:

> I'm still waiting to hear back from the restaurant as to whether or
> not they can take *anyone*.

So with tons of thanks to Frederic, we got a reservation for 5 seats for
the Super Bowl.  Frederic is unable to join us, so I'm just looking at
the list of people who expressed interest, in the order that they
responded:

Max
Gent
Pierros
Nihed
Christos
Ilyes
Jared
Bert

I was worried that there might be more interest than there were seats,
and that seems to be the case.  I'm not going to ask people to step
aside or give up their spot in the queue.  Perhaps we can all talk it
over a bit at FOSDEM and see, on Sunday night, who has the most energy
left, who cares the most about actually watching, etc.

--Max