[Ambassadors] Meeting minutes FAmSCo 2010-1-29

Pierros Papadeas ppapadeas at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 17:13:21 UTC 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Jesús Franco
<tezcatl at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> El sáb, 29-01-2011 a las 21:33 +0200, Pierros Papadeas escribió:
>> Hello all!
>>
>> Today FAmSCo had its weekly meeting.
>> Meeting minutes can be found here [1] and full log here [2]
>> New agenda can be found here [3]
>>
>> We focused on finalizing some work done (new Ambassadors FAQ [4]) and
>> pushing the finishing of others (Ambassadors SOP and Events Page)
>>
>> Till next time,
>>
>> warm regards,
>> Pierros Papadeas
>> Chair of FAmSCo
>
> Nice to read you again! ;)
>
> +1 To marking DONE the SOP on Meeting, i liked a lot the changes done.
>
> LATAM is doing its job too, on moving future regional meeting minutes to
> the new naming convention.

Thats nice to hear :) Keep us updated on the completion of it...

> I have some questions to ask about Requesting material, but i think it
> would worthy to discuss on mentors ML.

As we are going to form a SOP on that I believe that we can have this
discussion here.
Besides mentor ML is not only for Ambassador mentors.

>> [1]
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-29/famsco.2011-01-29-13.10.html
>> [2]
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2011-01-29/famsco.2011-01-29-13.10.log.html
>> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAmSCo_agenda
>> [4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_FAQ
>
> Please don't stop of sending this updates about your work done. It's
> very important in order to let another Ambassador jump in to the right
> communication channel, and even commit some tasks if they are open to
> do, even if those are little tasks.

Be sure that you are going to be bombarded with info from now on :)
Feel free to take ownership of any task you might like...

Thank you for your continuous efforts!

Regards,
Pierros