[Ambassadors] Hi everybody, I'm new here, so I want to introduce myself

Mate Gelei geleimate at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 10 07:04:12 UTC 2011

Hello Walter,

I'm in the same boat. I have submitted my ambassador application about
a week ago, and I've asked Robert Scheck to be my mentor.

In Hungary, free and open source software are often overlooked. This
applies to Fedora, too: although it's a popular distribution
worldwide, in my country it's ways less popular than other mainstream
distributions. That's why I thought I should try to be an ambassador.

--
Mate Gelei
PGP: 69DF3504