[Ambassadors] REMINDER: FUDcon EMEA meeting tomorrow! Friday 2011-06-24

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Fri Jun 24 15:39:04 UTC 2011

Hi maria!

I'll try to join the meeting, but I can't guarantee (today is the last day
of the EuroPython Conference and it's a mess here)

Anyway Samuele can join the meeting and you should found all the information
on the shared document (it's up to date)

Can maybe schedule ankther meeting next week when is convenient for you to
see few other details together?

Let me know
Take care
Francesco