[Ambassadors] Fedora Friendly Companies and Organizations

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 27 13:59:10 UTC 2011

Am Sonntag, den 26.06.2011, 10:38 -0700 schrieb Christian Bryant:
> I would imagine a valuable piece of information to have as a Fedora
> Ambassador would be a list of companies and organizations local to you
> that are Fedora (and Red Hat) friendly.

Kolab Systems [1] comes to my mind. Four of our employees are Fedora
contributors (Jeroen van Meeuwen, Bogomil Shopov, Gerald Kassube and
me). Our infrastructure is on CentOS, we develop on Fedora and we have
packaged Kolab for both Fedora and RHEL. We even converted our bosses to
use Fedora. ;)

Regards,
Christoph

[1] http://kolabsys.com/