[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC bids

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 29 13:43:00 UTC 2011

Hi John,

On 06/29/2011 03:18 PM, inode0 wrote:
> So issue #1 was largely that we didn't understand how to gather the
> information necessary to plug numbers into the spreadsheet when not
> understanding what each column was really intended to measure.

+1

> The other worry I have is that we don't get too mechanical in our
> selection process. There are subjective and intangible elements to
> FUDCon bids that are important and that are hard to attach meaningful
> numbers to. But the combination of the spreadsheet (once we all
> understand how to use it correctly) plus an attachment discussing the
> other elements I believe could be a nice output from the process.

This was my intention with my first mail - to learn what we already have
and making sense of it and improve/combine it if necessary! Maybe it got
lost in translation because of my limited english - sorry for that!
Once again, i think defining/considering the main scope of a FUDCon in
general - may help.

Lets see what others can contribute to it.

thanks John for the explanation!

cu JOerg
--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688