[Ambassadors] Únete a mi red en LinkedIn

Greg Kerr kerr.g at husky.neu.edu
Wed Jun 29 19:29:44 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 03:19:03 PM Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:

> As this is not the first linkedin mail I stumbled upon on a Fedora
> mailing list, I'd like to make a proposal:
> Why not filter these mails with mailman already before they get through
> to us recipients?
>
> vinz.

I get these annoying LinkedIN e-mails on the list far too often. I agree with
Vinz that rather than consuming a thread with the blame game, maybe these
LinkedIN e-mails should just be blocked.

It happens far too often and I don't think yelling at people will help.

So Vinz, consider your idea seconded.

--
Greg Kerr