[Ambassadors] Fedora people in Japan

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:31:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 08:11 -0430, MarĂ­a Leandro wrote:
> Hola!!
>
> I will like to extend this short words to express our support to all
> our people living in Japan, and also to those Japaneses living in
> other countries, our prays are with all of you. Fedora is not only a
> group of people working and enjoying foss technologies, but also is a
> big family that supports each other in every moment.
>
> A huge hug to everyone and hope everyone is ok in this difficult
> moment.

Hi!

I work in the free media program, and we have a "donations" section
where we can collect funds for use in free media. I was wondering if we
could set up something similar quickly (or use the same account if
feasible) to collect funds which could be passed on to some organization
helping out in Japan? It's just an idea, and if we have people in place
to achieve this, it would really be awesome.

I should have thought of this earlier, but I'm sure there's still a lot
we can help out with.

Thanks,
Ankur

[[User:FranciscoD]]