[Ambassadors] Fedora people in Japan

Gregory Fenton fedora at fedoradvds.com
Tue Mar 15 13:36:11 UTC 2011

I like the idea of this but I think it would fall down in practice.

There are plenty of international aid charities that will be fundraising.

If my quick google search is anything to go by the Red Cross or The
Salvation Army are good options when trying to ensure as much as possible of
the donated funds gets to their intended destination.

I was writing this while Ankur replied, his thoughts tally with mine.

Greg