[Ambassadors] R: FUDCon Milan 2011 BID

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Mar 28 19:30:26 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM, Robyn Bergeron <rbergero at redhat.com> wrote:
> From what I understand, both in watching the EMEA Ambassadors' meeting
> last week and the FAmSCo meeting over the weekend, Jared and Pierros are
> working together to set up a date this week to do decision making with
> the appropriate groups/people. I would expect that as soon as they have
> the time worked out they will let people know when that meeting will be,
> and when a decision will be announced.  (Jared, Pierros, please correct
> me if I'm wrong here.)

I tried to schedule this meeting during the EMEA ambassadors meeting
last week, but they informed me that it was too off-topic for their
meeting, at to take it up with FAmSCo.  I opened a FAmSCo ticket, but
I'm still waiting for confirmation on the date.

> I also asked FAmSCo to add this to their ongoing meeting agenda so that
> they can follow up on status weekly until a decision is made.

Thanks -- they should be well aware of our desire to get this decision
made quickly. :-)

Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

More information about the ambassadors mailing list