[Ambassadors] FAmSCo meeting minutes - 2011-05-14

Gerard Braad gbraad at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 15 09:15:49 UTC 2011

2011/5/15 Buddhika Chandradeepa Kurera <bckurera at fossuser.lk>:
> According to the FAmSCo reports Rahul was there only for one meeting out of
> 14.
> As per the Election Rule there are provision for removing members in the
> committee.

Hi,

Personally I do not see any reason to remove Rahul. First of all, we
as members have been in contact with Rahul on several occasions and
believe he just has difficulty with arranging his time schedule. We
all have paid day-time jobs and I understand it when this affects your
participation. However, we also believe that the members themselves
can indicate when they know they will not have the same amount of time
and inform us about this. This is at least how it works for us in APAC
;-).

At the moment I do see another issue within FAmSCo; we need to be more
resilient to issues in budget management and handing over tasks to
others.

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德