[Ambassadors] FAmSCo elections coming your way

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 1 03:25:01 UTC 2011

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011, Igor Pires Soares wrote:

> One thing I would like to suggest is to have listed on the wiki not
> only on what we spent money

Continuing the Fedora budget tracking on the wiki that I used to take
care of, and making the review of that a common task that happens with
the card holders, famsco, and a RH representative, would be a solution
that pretty much fits in with previously-established work patterns.

When was the last time budget was discussed in a FAMSCO meeting that
included both FAMSCO folks and a Fedora budget manager from Red Hat?

--Max