[Ambassadors] EMEA F17 media production

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 2 18:30:03 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM, Pierre-Yves Chibon
<pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 17:17 +0200, Kévin Raymond wrote:
>>
>> Since Fedora 10 we had already produced French media I think. We have
>> only requested few times to EMEA (3 times If I recall well), as we
>> have add some founds from Red Hat at a certain time.
>
> If I dug correctly in my archives, the first time we checked prices for
> CDs is during the summer of 2008. However, I can't find if that was for
> F9 or F10 CDs.
>
> Pierre

FYI,

I just received the quote,
the dual layer Master media is at 312€ and for 1000 media it is 0.48
per units. Total cost with taxes is 947€.
Ok, that's expensive for only a bunch of 1000.
We could also produce all media from one type on one location, and
others on the other location…

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)