[Ambassadors] APAC Ambassador Meeting 2012-08-04 Minutes

Uditha Bandara Wijerathna udinnet at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 5 14:29:39 UTC 2012

> Well, I can't find it in the list of mirrors:
> http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/publiclist
>
> Mirrors must register with Mirror Manager so that users can connect to
> them automatically:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Mirroring
>
> I might have overlooked it in the list, but if it's indeed not there,
> make sure you get the mirror admin to register. That will make for a
> much better (and automatic) user experience, right out of the box. :)
>

> PS: Please don't top-post on mailing-lists:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines#Proper_posting_style

Hi Mathieu,

We'll try to sort out the mirror problem. And btw I didn't top post to this
thread :) Gmail android app automatically adds the new message on top of
the quoted mail :) I used my mobile quite a while to reply to the mails.

--
- Uditha Bandara Wijerathna -
- Fedora Project Ambassador for Sri Lanka -
|  Email: udinnet at fedoraproject.org
Twitter: https://twitter.com/udinnet | Blog:
http://www.pageshack.com/shacks/uditha
163A 40C6 9C00 5B8B 6CC1 BA45 1F26 F4C3 76D7 B582