[Ambassadors] Release collateral

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:58:15 UTC 2012

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com> wrote:
> In planning for F18, the marketing team would like to know what you, as
> ambassadors, would find most useful for release collateral. Not general
> Fedora collateral, but things specific to each release. What information and
> types of collateral do you need about each release? In what contexts are
> they most useful?

I'm partial to a trifold (takes up little booth countertop space) with
a small bit about the new features in the release and some general
information about where to find us on the web and where to go to join.
In the past we have tried much bigger single sheets per big feature
but those are clumsy at a booth to deal with. Sometimes less is more,
and less about the features encourages more people to ask about ones
that might interest them from a list.

John