[Ambassadors] Project of visioconference plateform implementation
panda.constantin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 13:15:09 UTC 2012
Abdel (fas:potty) and I Constantin(fas:
pandaconstantin) have an interesting project that we would like to submit
The main objective of the project is to share knowledges and experiences on
Fedora from experienced contributors and ambassadors with local communities.
*Objective of the project : *
- Share knowledges on Fedora Project and FOSS with local communities from
- Increase the number of qualified contributors
- revitalize dying SIGs
- Help to "give a name to the face" of community members
- concretize idea from Abdel ( a answer to Maria Leandro on a ambassadors
mailling list thread posted on feb. 2).
*How we will do ?*
We have choosen a visioconference plateform called BigBlueButton
*What we need ? : *
The implementation of the solution requiers a server be hosted on a
physical server. As a tool of the community, we would like it to be host on
a server of Fedora Project.
We will need also consumers (ambassadors, developers, translators, etc) !
« La Terre est le berceau de l'humanité, mais on ne passe pas sa vie
entière dans un berceau. »
- Constantin E. Tsiolkovski
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ambassadors