[Ambassadors] Fedora Events Template Updated

Abdel G. Martínez L. abdel.g.martinez.l at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 21:43:09 UTC 2012

Great work John!  I really like a lot the template you have done.  It would
be helpful.

I have being playing around with some wiki related to the one you update.
Here are the links:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Budget
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Budget/es
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements/es
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_organize_a_Fedora_event/es
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events/es
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_-_FAD/es

Although these are in Spanish maybe their English version could be a link
in your admon/important or admon/notes section.  I hope this information
helps.

Also the Spanish readers of the mailing list could check and send some
feedback.

Regards.

2012/2/19 inode0 <inode0 at gmail.com>

> I noticed today that we had a very old and somewhat mangled over time
> template for ambassadors to use when creating new event pages on the
> wiki. I've updated this to reflect what I think are best practices
> although I'll admit those are based on my experience so they may be
> biased. Please take a look and provide feedback. Of course, each event
> is different so ambassadors are always able to include sections not
> listed in the template or omit ones that are as they see fit for their
> particular events.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/Template
>
> As we continue to work toward improving our budget processes I think
> it would be really nice if the event pages eventually become the final
> word on costs associated with events so that we can use these to
> document and track our event budget expenses.
>
> John

*Abdel G. Martínez L.*
*Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 5 and 6*
*Member of PMI - Panama Chapter
Fedora Project Contributor*

*Mobile:
**+507 6125 1563