[Ambassadors] conference request

mario juliano grande balletta mario.balletta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:46:48 UTC 2012

I never heard any feedback about this conference.  Should I assume
we're not interested?

Also, I am requesting some help with getting banners and table covers
and other booth/conferencing supplies for the linux fest in March.

Does anyone know how I can request these items?  I will pay if
necessary, and for shipping both ways.