[Ambassadors] conference request

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:54:42 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:46 PM, mario juliano grande balletta
<mario.balletta at gmail.com> wrote:
> I never heard any feedback about this conference.  Should I assume
> we're not interested?

Please don't assume we aren't interested. We have to some degree
supported this conference in the past. I am happy to support it but I
won't be attending it and those who are need to do the planning. Just
keep at it.

> Also, I am requesting some help with getting banners and table covers
> and other booth/conferencing supplies for the linux fest in March.
>
> Does anyone know how I can request these items?  I will pay if
> necessary, and for shipping both ways.

You should put your events on the wiki page for Fedora events.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events

You will notice columns there to request banners and event boxes.
After doing this you should join us at the following FAmNA meeting to
discuss your plans and get help with any questions you have.

John