[Ambassadors] [EMEA] To have a static meeting page proposal

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 1 12:01:45 UTC 2012

Yeah, I still have to reply to older questions, I know

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 23.02.2012, 20:43 +0100 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
>> Am Mittwoch, den 22.02.2012, 22:42 +0100 schrieb Kévin Raymond:
>>
>> > - We could add a generic link to all our meeting minutes, thanks to
>> >   meetbot. Like in [2]. For this to be efficient, we *need* to name the
>> > meeting exactly the same each time (i.e. #startmeeting EMEA
>> > Ambassadors).
>>
>> As you can see at http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/ this hardly
>> ever works for any of our teams.
>>
>> I also have to admit I don't understand the relationship from
>> #startmeeting to #meetingname. I tried to follow your advice yesterday
>> and just opened our FAmSCo meeting with "#startmeeting FAmSCo". After
>> that I ran "#meetingname FAmSCo 2012-02-22". As a result, the meeting
>> now shows up under
>> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/famsco_2012-02-22/
>> and there is only the txt log there.
>
> Ok, this time I did exactly the opposite:
> #startmeeting FAmSCo 2012-22-29

You missed the time… we were the 29th of 02nd yesterday…

> #meetingname FAmSCo
>
> This time the log shows up in
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/famsco/ but again there is only
> the log and no minutes. Can you explain how this is supposed to work,
> Kévin?

So sad, Yesterday I did some research and wanted to explain you that
the team page is filled with #meetingname name, but that didn't worked
for you…
Please see the package comitee example:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fpc/
and http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fpc/fpc.2012-02-29-17.00.log.html

At least yours are still there:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-02-29/

Better would probably to ask infra to order things (move them or copy).
I don't get why you only had the txt log copyied there.

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)