[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting (7 March 2012)

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 03:11:18 UTC 2012

======================
#fedora-meeting: FAmNA
======================

Meeting started by inode0 at 02:00:02 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-07/famna.2012-03-07-02.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (inode0, 02:00:15)

* Announcements  (inode0, 02:03:05)
  * While the budget isn't set in stone yet we are able to proceed now
    making decisions based on the size of the previous budget  (inode0,
    02:04:30)

* Tickets  (inode0, 02:07:39)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/famna/report/9   (inode0, 02:11:40)
  * ACTION: graphite6 to touch base with chanchito to check on the
    status of NELF  (inode0, 02:21:05)
  * ACTION: makfinsky to start posscon 2012 wiki page.  (makfinsky,
    02:21:38)
  * Please respond to tickets 29 and 30 so we can understand our current
    swag/media situation and make plans for the future  (inode0,
    02:29:58)
  * Reminder: SELF and OLF are accepting talks so please submit some
    (inode0, 02:31:38)
  * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_bid_process   (inode0,
    02:33:19)
  * LINK:
    http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2012-February/003043.html
    (inode0, 02:48:48)

* Open Floor  (inode0, 02:49:50)

Meeting ended at 02:55:02 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* graphite6 to touch base with chanchito to check on the status of NELF
* makfinsky to start posscon 2012 wiki page.

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* graphite6
  * graphite6 to touch base with chanchito to check on the status of
    NELF
* makfinsky
  * makfinsky to start posscon 2012 wiki page.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------