[Ambassadors] Organizing Fedora swag a bit better

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 23 22:33:55 UTC 2012

>> This swag organization is more to keep stuff we'd like to reorder or
>> order separately in different geos in one place, if that makes sense?
>
> Yes, but again sorry if I just am being stupid, but I don't see how
> anything there is connected to any vendor or vendor provided template.
> So if I am given a template from a vendor I still don't know how to
> take from this page what is appropriate and mangle it into the
> template without fear of messing up. :)
>
> John

I see that in the other way. We have a design, and the vendor which is
professional manage to get what we want, they have to work, not only
press the print button :)
But I agree, sometimes it is not so easy (example with the business
card… The American format is not the same as the EU one).

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)