[Ambassadors] Organizing Fedora swag a bit better

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 08:19:44 UTC 2012

Kévin Raymond píše v Pá 23. 03. 2012 v 23:33 +0100:
> >> This swag organization is more to keep stuff we'd like to reorder or
> >> order separately in different geos in one place, if that makes sense?
> >
> > Yes, but again sorry if I just am being stupid, but I don't see how
> > anything there is connected to any vendor or vendor provided template.
> > So if I am given a template from a vendor I still don't know how to
> > take from this page what is appropriate and mangle it into the
> > template without fear of messing up. :)
> >
> > John
>
> I see that in the other way. We have a design, and the vendor which is
> professional manage to get what we want, they have to work, not only
> press the print button :)

The problem is that the vendor usually doesn't do it for free. It means
additional costs for us unless we have special relationships with
vendors. When we made a large rollup banner we had to pay additional €70
just because we couldn't produce a print PDF the printer would accept
and their designer had to redraw it.

Jiri