[Ambassadors] Fedora Chinese Community group on Facebook

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Tue May 22 03:46:04 UTC 2012

Have we ever thought about creating an official Fedora php BB?

I don't know about you but mailman is something I used to use in the 90's.

I know I'll get flamed for this reply. Please don't reply about what's better phpBB or Mailman because right now we are talking about Facebook Groups versus G+ which is pretty sad.

Thanks,
Dan