[Ambassadors] Fedora Chinese Community group on Facebook

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Tue May 22 03:49:43 UTC 2012

On 22/05/12 04:46, Dan Mashal wrote:
> Have we ever thought about creating an official Fedora php BB?
>
> I don't know about you but mailman is something I used to use in the 90's.
>
> I know I'll get flamed for this reply. Please don't reply about what's better phpBB or Mailman because right now we are talking about Facebook Groups versus G+ which is pretty sad.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

requires little space, allows people to read stuff on the move while
commuting and working, is readable easily on small display portable
devices. And most important, uses very little bandwidth, because it has
no useless images, tags or other stuff that is bloated.

Just to clarify, this is not a flame, just arguments why mailing lists
are more useful that forums.

Regards,

Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org