[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2012-11-07 minutes

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Thu Nov 8 09:30:00 UTC 2012

Onyeibo Oku píše v Čt 08. 11. 2012 v 08:04 +0100:
> On Wed, 2012-11-07 at 17:39 -0500, Jiri Eischmann wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> > our today's meeting lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes and 8 EMEA ambassadors participated.
> >
> > If you missed it, read meeting minutes:
> > Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-11-07/emea_ambassadors.2012-11-07-21.04.html
> > Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-11-07/emea_ambassadors.2012-11-07-21.04.txt
> > Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-11-07/emea_ambassadors.2012-11-07-21.04.log.html
> >
> > The next meeting will be at 21:00 UTC on Nov 21st.
> >
> > Meet you in two weeks!
> >
> > Jiri
>
> This is so unfair.
>
> I didn't even know we were meeting.
> Thought we agreed to get notified three-days before the day

I'm sorry, but I'm just a human being with a lot of duties at work and
quite complicated situation in the family when one of the family members
is seriously sick.
I'd like to send out invitations three days before the meeting, but
sometimes I just don't have time or thoughts to do it. I'd have no
problem if someone volunteered to do it instead of me.

BTW the meetings are fairly regular. We haven't skipped any for months.
I always announce the date of the next meeting in the email with meeting
minutes and if someone needs to be reminded there are tons of calendar
and alarm tools where he/she can set a by-weekly event.

Jiri