[Ambassadors] International CES 2013 even - Las Vegas, NV

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:15:13 UTC 2012

Honestly,

And please don't take this the wrong way.

As a fedora packager, member of QA, and ambassador I feel like someone that
lives in the housing projects.

If Fedora is only supposed to be used for solar cars and robots then I
should be running RHEL I guess.

Beth, I'll see you there if nothing comes of it. I'll be calling their
sales team on Tuesday. Would you like to exchange contact information and
come up with a proposal/deliverables/agenda for the powers that be?

Dan