[Ambassadors] [APAC] CRITICAL - Review your allocated budget: trac ticket 72 (was: FYI, the next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, April 06th, 2013 at 04:00 UTC)

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:34:05 UTC 2013

Hi David, others,

On Thu, 2013-04-04 at 19:22 -0400, David Ramsey wrote:
> I think there is a need to review the APAC FY2014 Budget.

Yes. I saw Tuan's mail about the ticket[1]. The ticket doesn't really
require a meeting IMO. We've just recently accepted Tuan's proposal that
meetings should only be for final decisions, and not discussions. If
everyone could just go over the ticket and make the required changes (or
comment to discuss), I think it should be sufficient.

*** APAC, please go over the ticket and make changes ASAP. This needs to
be done before the next FAmSCo meeting from what I gather off the
ticket. ***

Waiting to hear from Tuan on this.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/72
--