[Ambassadors] [APAC] CRITICAL - Review your allocated budget: trac ticket 72

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Apr 5 00:24:31 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

That should be ok.

David, do you think we should on IRC anymore? If that, I am usually
available from 8:00AM to 12:00PM (Hanoi time, GMT+7)

> *** APAC, please go over the ticket and make changes ASAP. This needs to
> be done before the next FAmSCo meeting from what I gather off the
> ticket. ***
>
> Waiting to hear from Tuan on this.
>
> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/72

Yes, my rough schedule is:
 - April 07th: collecting comments, ideas and esp. all updates to budget.
 - April 09th: final discussion in FAmSCo meeting.
 - Apirl 13th: final decision in APAC meeting.

You should put your comments direct to the ticket and make changes in your
original wiki pages.

Kind regards,
Tuan