[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Magie Antonio magie at bluepoint.com.ph
Mon Aug 26 08:45:06 UTC 2013

Hi Tuan,

The Philippine Team is interested in hosting the FAD APAC. May we know more details about this please?

1. How may participants will be coming to the Philippines?

2. How long will the FAD APAC be?

3. Is there a budget that we should work around with?

4. What are the requirements or expectations from us as the host?

We look forward to making the FAD APAC 2013 happen in the Philippines.

Regards,
Magie

--
Bluepoint Foundation
Celebrating 14 Years of Open Source Advocacy, Education and Development

Sent from my iPod